[Northkeep] Our ever growing populace

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Thu Oct 18 10:25:38 PDT 2001

I didn't see this on the Northkeep list so I thought I would post it.
Congratulations!!!!!

Mercedes

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Worf <worf428 at yahoo.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Newest member of the Barony of NorthKeep, Ansteorra

--
To All,

 I am proud to announce the arrival today at 12:20 pm,
of the newest member of the great Barony of Northkeep,
Ansteorra..Gavin Mekhi Anderson,son of Scott and
Melinda Anderson,Grandson of Galiwyn Varrianes and
Regina Tcharner of the Portable Castle.

Gavin arrived b C-section and weighed in at 7lbs 6 oz,
21 inches....a picture is attached to this email if
you wish to see him and the proud father..

I still cant belive it happened again! thats 3
grandsons for us now.

worried and relieved Grandparents,
Galiwyn and Regina

=====