[Northkeep] This weekend

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Thu Oct 18 12:38:34 PDT 2001

Do we actually have commitments from any non-NK'rs to be there?
Or, it is going to be yet another NK melee practice?

Not to try and drag people away but...

Choices, choices.

Left Hand                    Right Hand
-Melee's in the park         -Mayhem in the park

-Fighting with my NK         -Fighting with people I
 friends...again.             don't get to see very often.

Hmm, right hand's winning. What else?

-Possible bruises, etc.      -Probable debilitating injures.

And the right hand thinks this is a good thing?
-At the end of the day       -In one moment of mindboggling
 I can say I had another      stupidity I can earn immortality!***
 good day of fighting.

Sigh...Decisions, decisions...

There's also a wine festival at Tres Suenos Winery in Luther, OK.

***Commemorative Rules
http://www.grimfells.org/
Some juggers from past Blood of Heroes events have so distinguished themselves as to receive special recognition in the form of their own personal rule or rules clarification:

Some of the best:
The Kirk Rule
“Using the populace as terrain is strictly forbidden.”

The Fernando Rule
“Using passing motorists as terrain is likewise strictly forbidden.”

The Cathyn Rule
“Hip-throws and foot-sweeps are right out!”

The Roderick Rule
“You can be penalized for being so deadly that you frighten the marshals.”

The Hereward Rule <This guy comes all the way from Canada for BOH>
“Intentional tripping will be penalized more brutally than it is in hockey.”

--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply

HNiewoehner at netscape.net