[Northkeep] OT Digital camera help

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 16:37:31 PDT 2001

Greetings, before we went to KWAR in Chicago this past weekend Selwyn
and I invested some money in a Panasonic digital video camera.  It wil
also shoot digital stills.  It came with a USB port for the computer.
There was a cd rom that came with it.  My problem:  I'm trying to
capture some footage from the trip to the computer.  It's saving the
footage as really short *.avi's.  Are those better than *.mpegs?  Is
there any (cheap or free) software available to help me edit this?  How
can I get it to make longer movies?  I could really use a hand here.
flying blind,
-Belle