[Northkeep] Re: Reply to JP about Rattan

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 11:06:56 PDT 2001

The 1.5" is for tourney weapons and the 2" is for fighter practice.  We are pulping swords in about 6 months in fp, so need sturdy stock (we shave the handles down).  We are also looking for basket hilts (not wire) for the practice equipment.  Anyway, put me down for two sticks!  Thank you!
Bianca Sereni
mka Sjonna

Message: 10