[Northkeep] castle

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Oct 24 11:36:30 PDT 2001

well now....I know that our reeve said it was accounted for and all that
good stuff.  Perhaps you should ask Dairmaid,  he is very good about fixing
web things. :)
maidenhair
h/l
Northkeep
Ansteorra

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System