[Northkeep] Nina

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Oct 29 23:43:40 PST 2001

                 Discover the Nina -- Muskogee. A replica of Columbus' ship
will be docked
                     at Three Forks Landing on the Arkansas River at U.S.
62 bridge, east of
                     town, until her departure Nov. 7. Self-guided tours
cost $4 for adults, $3.50
                     for seniors and $3 for students; (918) 231-1097.

I went looking for info on the ship and was only able to find one listing
and it was on Ch 2's website.  It does offer a local phone number.

I will call tomarrow and see what I can do about offering our services to
come over and do fighting demos aboard.  From the responce I got tonight, I
gather that there is a great deal of interests from the rapier
community.  If I didn't hear from you tonight and you would be interested
in doing this, please e-mail me and let me know and also an idea of times
when you would be available.  Not sure, but heard that it closes at 6 on
week days, so for some it might mean getting off work early or scheduling
it on your days off.

I will let you know what I find out and I am pretty sure Kalandra will get
this one OK'ed with the Seneschal as she looked like she was ready to go
during populace.

Susan the almost done with my new list of to do things