[Northkeep] Garbmaking meeting directions

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 31 19:33:13 PST 2001

First off, thank you so much to Istvan and Serena,

I just tossed the first load of fabric into the dryer and put the second in
the washer and all I can think is that this is going to be great.  This
orrigonated as a service for newcomers, but like pretty much all that I
will be doing anyone who is interested is invited along.  I had a wonderful
lady in BA donate some fabric that she just hoped to have put to use, so we
will do so.  (this will not be loaner garb but yours, if you would like to
donate it back when your garb chest grows full, that would be fine or pass
it on to someone new needing clothing on a regular basis)  We are going to
turn it into garb tomarrow night and would love to have you join us.  If
you have been playing for 5 years and only have a couple of tunics, you are
more than welcome to come along.  We have several bringing machines, so
don't worry if you don't have one to bring.  Bring whatever sewing supplies
you have and any fabric lying around needing to be used and we will use it.
Irons and some ironing boards would be great and if anyone feels compelled
something to drink and/or snack on wouldn't be frowned on but isn't a
necessity.  We hope to start at 6:30 and will go to 9, making sure we have
the place cleaned up and ready to leave before 9:30.

I look forward to seeing you all there.  I will be out of town most of
tomarrow, in Tahlequah working on stuff for Saturday.  My cell number is
605-6174 if you need me, but there is a chance I will be out of service
area while there.  I will try to be in Coweta before 6:30, so we can have
everything ready to go and get as much done as we can.  One thing I would
love to have someone pick up would be a package of thick, clear plastic
drop cloth and a good permanent marker.  This trick Gabri recently taught
me and it is the most wonderful way in the world to make patterns.

Thanks again to Istvan and Serena for getting the building and the
seamstresses who are coming along to assist,
Susan the Curious

directions

Susan,

Here is the address:

Vision of Love World Outreach Center
12211 Kountry Fair Plaza
Coweta, OK 74429

It is one block south of 121st Street on Highway 51
(Broken Arrow Expressway). This is one mile south of
Midcontinent Leather and two miles north of the main
part of Coweta.

If you have any problems, let me know.
Istvan Temesvari mka Steven Adams
istvan at micahtek.com -or- steve.adams at micahtek.com