[Northkeep] Crown Tournament Plans

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Oct 2 19:09:23 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/2/01 7:03:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
darin-herndon at utulsa.edu writes:

> [I'm not sure why but I never saw my post on this appear.  If two of
> these show up from me, I apologize.]
>
> Either Rosamund and I, or just myself, will be going to Crown.  I
> have a four door car that can make the trip or I/we could ride in
> another vehicle.  Who is definately taking vehicles and what kind of
> room do we already have from that?

I didn't see any postings from the kingdom server since early this morning
until just now.

       I thing Ian & Kelandra and Thorvald & Jessamy were planning on
attending and indicated they would be interested in traveling together.  Can
you be at Fighter Practice tomorrow so we can talk about this?

Robert