[Northkeep] Scribal Gatherings

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Oct 2 22:16:38 PDT 2001

For those of you who missed out, we had a really good time painting
the Investiture invitation scrolls at Needleworker's on Monday.  (By
the way, the scrolls are impressive even before they are painted, and
abolutely gorgeous when finished.  I'm sure everyone who gets one
will feel very special.)  We got a lot done, but there's still much
more to be done, so we will be having two more scribal guild
get-togethers to work on the invitations.  The first will be
Wednesday, October 3, at 7 p.m., and the second will be Sunday,
October 7, at 2 p.m.  Both times we will be meeting at Lady Siobhan's
house in Sand Springs.

Directions to Siobhan's house:
Take 412/51 west to Sand Springs and exit on the Hwy 97/Wilson Ave. exit.
Turn right/North when you leave the exit, this will be Wilson.  Continue
forward (North) to 9th street.  At 9th, turn right/East and go 1 block to
Cleveland.  Siobhan's house is on the southwest corner.  The address is 825
North Cleveland.  If you get hopelessly lost her phone number is 245-9760.

Some loaner paints and brushes will be available, and illuminators of
all levels of experience are welcome.  Hope to see you there!

Rosamund