[Northkeep] Newcomer

fitzmorgan at cs.com fitzmorgan at cs.com
Wed Oct 3 16:03:10 PDT 2001

"Kalia ." <kalystaa at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Northkeep,
>   Hello, my name is Morgana deBois deBoncountry (mka Jamie Charbonneau) and
>for a while I have been a member of Mooneschadowe in Stillwater. I recently
>moved to Okay (over near Muskogee) and I was hoping to start coming to
>Northkeep meetings to stay with the SCA. Hope to see you at the next one!
>The last monday of the month right?
>     - Morgana

   Welcome!
    Populace meeting is usually the last Monday of the month though we ocasionaly have to move it due to scheduling conflicts with our room.  We meet at the South Regional Library near Woodland Hills Mall at 7:30.  We have Fighter Practices on Wednesday evenings ar Maclure Park at 7th & Memorial starting at 7:30.  It's a good place to meet people as attendance has been very good at these practices.  (40 + people is not unusual)
   If there is anything I can do to help you feel at home please ask.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Vicar