[Northkeep] RE: [Northkeep]was Newcomer, now is...um something else

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 08:05:19 PDT 2001

Hi I'm Zahava!

After reading your question I decided to in-formally
figure out how many people actively play here in
Northkeep.  This was totally subjective, I just went
thru the "members and personae" section on the NK web
site. Scrolling thru the names, I counted 80 people
that I know for sure are actively playing here.  What
I mean by actively playing here is that at any give
fighter practice, needleworkers', scribal, or Populace
meeting, I know that I have a good chance of seeing
them. This of course is again merely subjective, as
not all of the people in the Barony are even listed on
that page and it is only my perception.

But I think that we can safely say that this Barony
has a wonderful support structure of all of the poeple
who work their tails off for fun!

Morgana, sorry for using your post as a bit of a soap
box.... Welcome to the Greatest Barony in the Known
World!

Zahava

--- "Kalia ." <kalystaa at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >It's a good place to meet people as attendance has
> been very good at >these
> >practices.  (40 + people is not unusual)
>
> Surely you jest! 40 or more people?! That's an
> incredible turnout. How many
> active people ARE there in Northkeep?
>      -Morgana

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"