[Northkeep] You could have knocked me over with a feather!!!

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Oct 5 09:22:21 PDT 2001

Mercedes wrote:
>But if we had it all the time people would get sick of it.  Trust me!!!!
>Even Barn can't eat it like he used to (and shouldn't - it's bad for you,
>after all.)  I'm sure I'll be able to make a small supply every now and
>then.............

Well, as long as it does appear occasionally.  I think I have only had it
once in our 27 months and it would take an enourmous amount more before I
was sick of it.  As all things that are not the best for you, discression
is best but that one is too good to cut out completly.  But, keeping it in
short supply does assure great renound and applause when it does show.

>Entourage - I've been thinking about that a lot.  What does everyone see as
>the responsibilities of being entourage?  What is entailed in the job?  Can
>we discuss that today, maybe?  I'd be interested in people's views.

I am looking forward to hearing about this as it is a topic I know little
of.  We want to be able to make this time easier for you all and give you
plenty of time to do the things you do so well.

Susan