[Northkeep] Truth

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 05:05:42 PDT 2001

I am usually a very quiet person on thi list. However,
when someone decides to take pot shots, I will speak
up. How can you sit there and say those things about
our incoming Baron and Baroness??are you a digrunted
canadate yourself? I see no other reasond to put such
slanderous remarks on a mail list.I am HIGHLY pissed
off as you smear both of their names..Again as wasw
said in another post, if you have proof, bring it out
to the populace.

In Service to the Dream,
Galiwyn

=====