[Northkeep] Congratulations

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Mon Oct 8 11:25:14 PDT 2001

Greetings Einar and Mercedes,

I have not yet taken a moment on this list to express how happy I am that you will be the new Baron and Baroness. As a member of your (Mercedes') household and as someone who has known you since you started in the SCA, I have always known you to be a sincere, caring, and helpful person.

We of Mooneschadowe were sad to see you move away from the shire...though overjoyed at your marriage to Einar. (Heck, Puck and I had to follow you to Northkeep.)

If there is anything that I can do to help you, please let me know.

Best wishes for a productive and joyful reign,
Gabriela D'Avila

For a community to be whole and healthy, it must be based on people's love and concern for each other. -- Millard Fuller