[Northkeep] Scribal gathering

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 15:44:16 PDT 2001

 hey how did this go?
Elodie
  Donna Hufford <dhufford at earthlink.net> wrote:
Colin, and others attending the Scribal Gathering,

Here are the directions:

Take 412/51 west to Sand Springs and exit at the Hwy 97/Wilson Ave. Exit.
Turn right/north when you leave the exit, this will be Wilson. Continue
forward (North) to 9th street. At 9th turn right/east and go 1 block to
Cleveland. My house is on the southeast corner. Address, 825 N. Cleveland.
Phone number: 245-9760, in case anyone gets lost.

Hope to see you there

Siobhan