[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Oct 10 10:08:46 PDT 2001

I didnt say blow him off, I just wonder about his....."motives". Yes there
are things we could do to improve.. everyone and every group can do things
to improve theirselves. Unless I missread something... he said himself he
should have posted it to the NK list.. and then later said he didnt want to
add another list... As I said I am not saying blow him off, but we all must
realize there are crackpots everywhere and if they can stir a cauldrin of
crap they will, and with the problems NK is and has been going through we
are  a prime target. Just my 2 cents worth.

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
aka Resident Fool
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
Http://www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html