[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Oct 10 08:17:39 PDT 2001

No, I don't wish to see NK presented in this way.  it is unfortunate that a
couple bad apples is how the group as a whole could and can be judged.

In past, when I have gone to fighter etc.  as a newbie, I stayed close to
those that made an effort to make me welcome.  After I began to learn who
others were and made conversation, it became much easier to go up to the new
faces that show up and introduce myself.

We all have different impressions, that sometimes can be taken out of
context.
 I might say, "susan, you know if smack her hard enough, she will be quite."
I do not intend for her to actually do it, it's said in jest.

but ..... as i have been educated, to a newbie this little statement can be
taken very much out of context and make a horrid impression on myself and
the group.

Sorry Susan for using you and kit as an example.  Don't get hurt.

in service
maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System