[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Wed Oct 10 08:35:40 PDT 2001

Folks,
At the risk of just repeating Dairmait.

Before you get your backs any farther up and deluge the man and this list with vitreol...realize, _all_groups_, inside and outside the SCA have someone like the individual mentioned in the letter.   Yes indeed, there are people like that here.  Fortunately few, but extant.  Don't try picking them out.  That's not the point.

All groups also have those with axes to grind against them.  This person may or may not, I'm not going to judge him without a face to face.  Again, not the point.

At one time, not so long ago, NK and Moonschadowe were much more antagonistic to each other than we have been in recent years.  And YES, we CAN be insular and clanninsh.  Everybody does it, that's the human thing.

Reread the _whole_ text of the original post.  Then ask yourself, "How do I make sure _I'm_ not the one who turns people away?"  Once you've answered that, _and_put_it_into_action_.  Enough will have been said and done.

Enough pontificating.  C'est Fini!

Anybody going to the KA fair this saturday?

    Damon

--
Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner
Burg Borrendöhl Vinting and Supply