[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Wed Oct 10 09:38:41 PDT 2001

Angus, I posted my information a few mins. prior to Karl posting that
there would be Heavy fighting along with the Light on the 20th at that
time there was no mention of a Revel.  This is the first I have heard of
a different Revel.  We were planning this to welcome Ainar and Mercedes
in as our new Baron and Baroness not even realizing it was the day of a
regional fighter practice.  So please get info straight before calling
someone rude.

Jessamy