[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Wed Oct 10 10:40:54 PDT 2001

Actually, after talking to Caius privately yesterday when all this was going
on on the Mooneschadowe list I'm absolutely sure that his concern was for a
perceived slur on Mooneschadowe - Caius was once a seneschal of
Mooneschadowe and he was concerned.  He did apologize to me for airing this
in the way he did and I apologized to him for the attitude he faced from one
of  our own.  I, too, am disturbed that this is the public face of Northkeep
that he saw this past weekend.  Just makes me more determined that the rest
of us have to be extra special good to overcome this sort of thing.

Mercedes