[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:29:50 PDT 2001

Alton lePeto wrote:
> Diarmuit/Marc,
> Thanks for posting this.  I'd like a chance to respond since I was an acting
> marshal and officer there...
> Please feel free to repost this to the Moonshadoe list.

Actually, I just sent it to him directly.  Hopefully he will
contact you and
you two can work it out, or not, between you.

BTW, Alton, -this- email address is not subscribed to the list.
I've reset the
defaults on the list so that only addresses that are subscribed
can post so
we can limit opportunities for things like Monday's 'post and
run' incident.
What this means is that messages from outside will come to me
first and I
can forward them to the list or not (depending on whether I think
they will
be bothersome).  Just letting you know.

Marc/Diarmaid