[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Thu Oct 11 12:40:32 PDT 2001

Yeehaw!!! Now there's a real mental video: Heavy drinkin' heavy fighters
doing the chicken dance in kilts.

Hahahaha. How much do you think we could get on e-bay for a real video of
that. .......HA! or maybe they would pay us more NOT to put it on e-bay.
hehehe..... especially if they went regimental. .... Ouhhhhh! Noooooo!!!!
Really really bad mental picture on that one. ..........Hmmmmm......Okay, I
confess, that thought actually made me laugh so hard I spit apple juice all
over the monitor. Ya know, that could be downright hysterical.

Lynn the Inquisitive, who is still laughing very hard  (Thanks, you guys. I
needed a good laugh!!)