[Northkeep] e-mail issues

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Oct 11 12:12:19 PDT 2001

I am having some bizzare delivery problems and have contacted SWBell about
them and am waiting.  If any of you are waiting for a responce back to me
about something, you might want to check with me to make sure it isn't lost
in cyberspace.

I am needing to check to see if Ian got my responce about the newcomer
classes and also, were you needing me to bring anything back from your
parents the weekend of Oct 20th.  If you don't need me to do that, I
probably won't been making the trip as I have had several other things come
up but needed to check with you first.

Sorry for the bandwidth,

Susan