[Northkeep] paging Marty/Ivan der Fultyme

Nkeepfrancesca at aol.com Nkeepfrancesca at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 12:17:56 PDT 2001

Greetings, all!
I'm trying to reach Marty/Ivan asap in order to nab him and the digital shots
he took at Namron this weekend - Marty, if you're online, please e-mail me
back at nkeepfrancesca at aol.com privately; if anyone knows whether or not
Marty gets e-mail, please let me know that and his phone number if you have
it.  I'm leaving soon for Florida, and desperately wanted to have the photos
developed as slides, but it takes two business days so I must hurry.  In
advance, thank you so very much - I appreciate the help.
Francesca (currently, Francesca the Frenzied; usually Francesca the Friendly
or Fun or Foodie, depending on what's up) :))