[Northkeep] NK fighters

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 14:23:02 PDT 2001

Greetings to the Populace,

I just want to take a moment to tell you that we were well represented in the chivalric list at Protectorate this last weekend.  We had 4 fighters entered not including myself and all fought with honor and skill.  They represent this Barony well and I am proud to be among them.  And for those of this number who are saying "but I didn't win..." or some variation of that (you know who you are) I will remind you the SCA is possibly the last place where it does matter how you play the game.  Huzah to you all!

In Service,
Balvin