[Northkeep] Regarding King Arthur's Faire

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 06:03:42 PDT 2001

Greetings,

As one of the many people who went down on the first
weekend, I will share my thoughts about the KAF.

I was impressed. The site is kept as close to natural
as possible, lots of trees, a few permanant buildings.
privies scattered througout.As I talked with
Governor(david)he has plans on expanding the site for
next year.The Jousting group was definatley (sp) a
high spot for most of the goers to KAF.We , SCA,
people who went down to help out were treated to
smoked beef brisket and homemande summer sausage.

I enjoyed the musical groups I was able to hear and
the live fairies were a thrill to  watch..

Galiwyn

=====
A lover, Not a fighter.