[Northkeep] OT Digital camera help

elyssa hoffman smurf56 at provalue.net
Fri Oct 19 16:26:47 PDT 2001

Belle,
I have a friend who is an expert in these kinds of things. He has recently
opened a business in Stillwater. I asked him your question and was lost in
the information he gave me. You can contact him at his business. Greg Majors
at 405-377-PICS. Hope this helps.
Elyssa (Ramirez's mother)
Always look on the bright side of life.
dum de dum da dum de dum de dum