[Northkeep] Blood of Heroes...

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:44:57 PDT 2001

  Yea, Halidar is pretty damn cool. He was beating me like a drum for a few
fights. Once I got "irritated" about it, the fight took a turn my way. He
was real helpful and a great guy. That was during a Calon war practice that
some of us went to when nothing was going on in our region. "hint" :P Glad
ya had fun and made it back safe.

The Hungus

"Those who seek Darkness shall find it...those who do not shall have it
thrust upon them."