[Northkeep] Reeve

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon Oct 22 10:13:10 PDT 2001

Greetings to the Populace,

Since Ainar and I are soon to be invested as B&B I will have to be stepping
down as Reeve. (No Willhelm I am not looking at you!!!!!!!!)  I am only
keeping this open for a very short time.  Applications will be accepted
until November 1st.  You must submit applications to Ian and the Kingdom
Reeve (since we don't have a Northern Regional right now.)  If you need
Kaitlyn's info it is in the Blackstar or I can get it to you.  I will make
this announcement at Populace, also.  If you know someone who is not on this
list who might be interested, please let them know. Thanks everyone!!

Mercedes