[Northkeep] garb thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Oct 23 11:15:51 PDT 2001

The delivery I had been waiting on came today.  A lady who used to play in
Beornsburg has been cleaning her closets and has sent over quite a bit of
fabric for us to do with as we will.  I was planning on having a day or
evening to make some basic functional garb for peoples own use.  I will
check at the library today to see when we can get their activity room.  Kit
and I have two machines and I have had another volunteered.  I figure we
will set up stations and measure, cut and sew in an assembly line fashion
and get some tunics and pants done for people to have basic garb to go to
regular happenings.  This is not just for newcomers, but for those who
despirtatly need some basic garb.  A few experienced seamstresses would be
greatly appreciated and if anyone has fabric lying around with no intended
use, this would be a nice home for it.

I hope to have a day and time to announce soon,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/hospit/hospitaller.html

also, if anyone wants to help, someone to prewash some of the fabric would
be appreciated.