[Northkeep] Crown

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 07:58:37 PDT 2001

Yes, Derek....
I'm sorry Derek....

Yes, everyone... it is a large tent exactly like the
one that Susan had at the Dionader for the A&S.
And very similar to the one that Sigen and Thorgrim
took to Gulf for us to sit under at the Northkeep
encampment.

Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"