[Northkeep] Banners

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 08:20:33 PDT 2001

Cool! Can we scan it and get it up in the website?
That would be very very useful!

--- "Addington, Debbie, A"
<daaddington at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
> Black star, white center with a keep in the center.
> I think.
>
> Oh,   which by the way, there is a black and white
> graphic in the library
> that could be blown up to size for those so
> inclined.
>
> maidenhair

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"