[Northkeep] off topic--babysitter needed

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Wed Oct 3 14:23:19 PDT 2001

Babysitter for a 2 year old... Just give him a roll of Duck Tape about 45
minutes before you have to leave and then by the time you are ready to go he
will be stationary and will be in the same place when you return. If he is
not give him an extra roll of tape and 30 minutes longer next time.....(JK)
:)