[Northkeep] Truth

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Oct 8 03:36:00 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/7/01 10:32:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
northkeeptruthteller at yahoo.com writes:

       Who the hell are you, and how dare you post this vile crap on our
list?  If you have actual evidence to back up you accusations then setp
forward and present it.  But of course we know that isn't going to happen
because you are just making this up.  And sign your name to your post coward.

Robert Fitzmorgan