[Northkeep] Info about Reminder list and about forwarding activities

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 10:32:09 PDT 2001

Susan,
I like the idea of the reminder postings. Could you
add my work e-mail (I'm locked out of yahoo at work).
It's dawsonl at unionps.org. Also, if you could use my
yahoo address instead of msn, I'd be more likely to
get your postings. I hardly ever check the msn
address. Thanks,

Marta

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/hospit/hospitaller.html