[Northkeep] Truth

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Mon Oct 8 16:45:28 PDT 2001

Just a quick reply.
ROFLMAO.
Oh if you only knew us you would no better.  I truly hope you can get over
your anger and become a productive member of our group.  I welcome everyone
even those I don't personally like.  So if you ever will come out in the
open and admit who you are I would love to discuss issues with you.  Oh and
btw.  The books for the group are open for public inspection at any time by
law.  So if you would like to go over them and show me where my lady has
embezzeled money I would appreciate it.
Ainar