[Northkeep] Re: Entourage question

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Tue Oct 9 07:02:04 PDT 2001

And it was tempting to loot the exhibit - lots of cool stuff!!!!!  It was a
little smaller than I had anticipated but we had a good time.  If any of you
ever get down that way, the museum has the greatest butterfly exhibit.  It's
like a little rainforest mockup with live butterflies everywhere.
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Mercedes