[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Oct 10 10:52:00 PDT 2001

Actually, anyone who is subscribed to any list on the Ansteorran server
(which includes NR, Northkeep, for example, but not the Mooneschadowe
List) will get one (and only one) copy of an e-mail sent to
Ansteorra-Announce.

That's its purpose, to prevent the massive cross-posting.

Jean Paul de Sens,
Deputy list admin ;)

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.