[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:46:15 PDT 2001

  I was just looking for an excuse for a bunch of heavy fighters to beat the
shit out of each other and drink heavily. I will not be offended if there is
a reval at someones house, I just won't attend. It is nothing personal, I
just love Octoberfest. I was out of town last year and missed it. I will not
be thwarted again. I am happy for Ainar and Mercedes and send them my
hiddy-ho and welcome, but a chicken dancing drunk I will be. Hugs

Karl Hungus

"Those who seek Darkness shall find it...those who do not shall have it
thrust upon them."