[Northkeep] Informal survey

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon Oct 22 08:28:17 PDT 2001

The Northkeep Cooking Guild is working on coming up with breakfast at
Investiture.

So I have three questions (yes, really just three):

1. Do you like to eat oatmeal?

2. If you do like oatmeal, do you like it drier and goo-ier or more liqiudy?
(Okay, I know those aren't the technical terms, but it is the best
description I can come up with at the moment.)

3. If you like oatmeal, what do you like to mix in it? (Sugar, butter, brown
sugar, milk, etc.)

You can let me know via my e-mail address instead of the list. I'm sure I am
the only one in Northkeep who is remotely interested in your oatmeal
preferences.
And, just so you know, no, oatmeal is not the only thing being considered
for breakfast. A variety of foods will be available.

Thanks,

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net