[Northkeep] potatoes (was Margrave)

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Oct 24 14:13:06 PDT 2001

Gratsi, and yes I was pestered by the period police at Castellan lol. But
like a duck I let the water roll off my back :). I prey that all of you come
to Margrave :) We are trying so hard to make the event happen and look good.
We even have a Marine who is running the To Order Omlet Bar. Zahava thank
you for the letter "and other things" :) And from all of us here in the
Canton to you in NK Vivat to the greatest barony in the Knowne World and the
best friends a group could have.

P.S. Did I mention there is going to be real stones at Margrave?? (Shameless
Plug)

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
aka Resident Fool
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory