[Northkeep] Garb

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 16:53:45 PDT 2001

I am not pointing any fingers, but there are several people who I am
blaming.  They kept asking me what I was making for Investiture and then
said, Oh yea your blue dress.  Well we were at Hancock's today and I saw
one fabric and then another and then another...  I  was thrilled to find
these on sale and bought them all.  I have enough fabric for two full Tudor
dresses and another 3 petticoats to mix and match.  Boy am I going to be
spending tons of time sewing this fall.  Anyone with suggestions on bodices
and doing non gromet lacing holes in upholstery fabric?  I also need to
find a source for how to make Tudor sleves.

The discontinued upholstery fabric was up to 40% off, if anyone needs any
and they had a broad selection at the 31st and Garnett store.

Susan

who just thought she wasn't making any more garb soon