[Northkeep] Tragedy

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Sep 11 08:15:07 PDT 2001

 From another list:

<<<I am listening to the news even as I write this. I am not sure if
everyone is aware at this time, but both of the World Trade Centers
were hit by airplanes earlier today. They are both gone at this
point, having collapsed from the structural damage. The pentagon has also
suffered a plane
hit.

I hope that if anyone has loved ones in the New York/DC area, that
they are safe and free from harm.

Also, if you can give blood, I urge you to do so. The nation's supply
will be severly depleted with this tragedy.>>>

Susan