[Northkeep] Armor stuff

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Sep 5 21:22:47 PDT 2001

Two points to note.  Trigger is going to be on sale next week at JoAnns for
$3.99 a yard, $2 off of normal.  I was also down at EC Leather, it is on
6th street near the railroad tracks, just to the east of Utica I
think.  The guy pointed out to me that they had plenty of bellys, I think
they were like $12.  He said some of them had been plained (not sure of
term) down to a certain weight and they also had plenty that were
thick.  There was so much leather in there it was delightful.

Happy armor making,

Susan