[Northkeep] Barony's newest arrival

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 00:53:37 PDT 2001

Saw Niki and baby today.  They are planning to be discharged tomorrow afternoon.
If anyone is interested in giving her a call it is 494-3138 (I think) or call
494-2200 and ask for Mary Crook's room.  You can also go to saintfrancis.com and
click on internet nursery and enter nursery and then click on Harley Anne C. to
view on line pic.

Will see everyone this weekend.
Jessamy
Who hasn't wound down since getting off work