[Northkeep] Armor stuff

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 06:16:42 PDT 2001

>I'm seeing a need for a leather raid :)
>
>Tam
>whoonlyneedsakidneybeltnow

Their main limiting factor is that they close at 5, so unless one takes
their lunch break to go there or gets out early, it will be rough for many
to make.  I did ask him about the possibility of getting them to open late
one night or on the weekend if we brought in a group of people ready to
buy.  I didn't get a definate yes or no.  I do know that Midcontinant in
Coweta does have hours on Saturday, but don't remember what they were.

Leather and fabric raids are wonderful things,

Susan