[Northkeep] Interfaith Prayer service tomorrow

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Sep 11 18:29:11 PDT 2001

This was sent to me by our pastor, not sure if you all would be there in
person but could be there in mind; whatever your spiritual beliefs might be.

Susan

Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry, The National Conference for Community and
Justice, The Jewish Federation of Tulsa, The Islamic Society of Tulsa,
Tulsa Mayor M. Susan Savage, and Tulsa County Commissioner John Selph have
called for an Interfaith Service for Today's Tragedy in New York and
Washington, D. C..

A brief prayer service will be lead by members of Tulsa's Jewish,
Christian, and Muslim communities at the Tulsa Civic Center Plaza(5th and
Denver between the County Courthouse and the Central Library).  Mayor
Savage and Commissioner Selph are scheduled to make brief statements during
the noon service tomorrow, September 12, 2001.