[Northkeep] This week's events and recognizing them at events .

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Sep 14 11:51:33 PDT 2001

oh how i can relate!
the hospital has had daily prayer vigils of some kind every day this week
and are planning on repeating the pattern for next week.  I have several
become offended just because i did not wish to participate and prefered to
continue with work.
Once I get home, I don't have the distractions to keep my mind occupied and
that's when it all overwhelms me.

maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System