[Northkeep] Castellan

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 17:32:38 PDT 2001

on 9/17/01 4:47 PM, Ciana O'Hara at cianaoh at yahoo.com wrote:

> If anyone can contact the MOC ... she should have everything written
> down.  I know when it was started I was the MOC and I wrote it all down
> and passed it to the next MOC.  Cause I know the older two boys have
> won but I don't remember what age groups or anything like that ... it
> has been a while!!  Hopefully it was all kept!!
>
> Ciana

There was a bit of a lapse between Ciana's tenure and mine and not
everything got passed along.  I believe George and James were winnners in
1995 or 1996.
All information for Children's Castellan for 1998 and 1999 was in the MoC
file box when I passed the office to Elizabeth de Calais, and I cannot
remember all of the individual winners.  I am pretthy sure that in 1998 the
winner in the older age group was Aelfwyn/Clare.  Elizabeth should have a
list of the other winners.  Elizabeth has been having trouble with her
e-mail so it may be best to phone her.

Siobhan