[Northkeep] Fwd: Shoes and Pattens Forthcoming - Medieval Finds from Excavations in London

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 05:28:23 PDT 2001

Is anyone interested in placing an order for this?  If we can get at least 5
books in a order, we can get the 40% discount.  It would put it at @30 with
shipping & handling if I remember right.  This is one of the boxes that
Diarmait uses for his shoes..

Mercedes, Ian & Robert - do you think Financial committee might be interested
in picking one up for library if we can get 40% discount?.

Faolan
book pusher - and who really wants one of these to go with her collection.